Nana Yaa Brefo Finally Resigns From The Angel Media


 Nana Yaa Brefo has officially reported her acquiescence from her situation at the Heavenly messenger Broadcasting Organization.


In spite of the fact that she authoritatively offered her renunciation on December 1, 2023, she selected to unveil the declaration on Christmas Eve.



She filled in as the co-Host for the Morning Show and Head of Information television at Angelfm/television. The explanations behind her choice to leave the organization is to empower her to "investigate new roads in my profession."


That's what she recognized "this choice was not made gently", yet "accept it is the perfect opportunity."


"it has been an honor and privilege to serve in these capacities, and I am immensely grateful for the opportunities for professional growth and development provided by Angelfm/TV," she wrote in her resignation letter.


Nana stretched out her genuine appreciation to the watchers, associates, and the board for their resolute help during her residency.


I pledge to ensure a smooth transition during this time and say I'm willing to help in any way I can.


"I might want to say thanks to Angelfm/television for the advancing encounters and the stage to associate with the crowd. I anticipate the following section in my expert process," she added.

Comments